The Kano State University of Technology, Wudil, KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate admission has been announced by the management of the university. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the Kano State University of Science and Technology, (KSUT) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate Available Programmes
1.Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology.
a. M.Sc. Crop Production
b. M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
c. M.Sc. Animal Science
2. Faculty of science and Science Education
a. M.Sc. Physics
b. M.Sc. Chemistry
3. Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
a. M.Sc. Geography
b. M.Sc. Architecture
4. Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
a. M.Sc Mathematics.
PGD Geographical Information System.
KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate Admission Requirements
1. Applicants into M.Sc. programme must possess relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of Second Class honours from a recognised University.
2. Applicants into PGD programme must possess a Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or HND in a relevant course with not less than Upper Credit from recognised Institutions.
Duration of The Programmes
1. The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
2. The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
Mode Of Study
The M.Sc and PGD programme are on a full-time basis
How To Apply For KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate Admission
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all eelevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
School of Postgraduate studies, Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
not later than two months from the date of this publications.
KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate Application Deadline
The deadline for KUST 2017/2018 postgraduate admission is Monday 5th June, 2017.