The Lagos State University, LASU 1st and 2nd Predegree admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the Predegree programme of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session are advised to proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
The names of candidates in the LASU 1st batch Predegree admission lists have been made available on the school’s website.
- To access the names of LASU 1st Batch Predegree admitted candidates, CLICK HERE
Please note that you will require a pdf enabled device or computer system to view the LASU Predegree admission list.
All the admitted candidates into the 2021/2022 LASU PDS Programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for the Acceptance and School fees.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEE
1. Visit LASU website: https://www.lasu.edu.ng
2. Point to STUDENT Tab
3. Click on Pre-Degree
4. Scroll down, and Click on “Payment Portal”
5. In the Column for “Matric/Application number”, enter your PDS application number
6. In the Colum for “Choose Payment”, select appropriate item that you are paying for
7. Click on “Continue”. This will display your details
8. Enter your email address and GSM number
9. In the column for Amount, click on “View/choose amount”. This will display the amount for the item you have selected in (6) above
10. Click on “Next”. This will generate a unique “Transaction ID” for the payment
11. Proceed and enter your card details to complete your payment
12. Generate your transaction receipt after each payment
Congratulations to admitted candidates!