This is to inform candidates admitted into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso in the 2017/2018 Academic Session that they can now proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee and complete online Registration.
The Acceptance Fee and Medical Fee are expected to be paid before verification of academic records and filling of bio-data form can be done.
To begin the process, candidates are to visit this link: http://www.portal.lautech.edu.ng/fresher/
Please read the instructions completely and clicking on “Create an Account” on the General Menu on the right of the page.
After successfully creating an account, you will be directed to the Login page to pay the necessary fees.
|Acceptance Fee:||=N= 30,000:00|
|Tuition Fee:||=N= 120,000:00 (Oyo State and Osun State Only)|
|=N= 150,000:00 (Other States)|
|Student Union Fee:||=N= 750:00|
All Fees are payable via the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform. Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments. You will be redirected to interswitch gateway to make payments for all fees. Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”. Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section.
The following documents should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete your Academic Verification:
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- JAMB admission letter printed on the JAMB website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result (s) with new NECO/WAEC/NABTEB scratch card (s)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry Candidates only)
To complete your Biodata Form, the following information will be needed:
– Basic Contact Information including Surname, Othernames, Email, Phone and Contact Address
– Academic Records, like O-level results and UTME/ PDS results
– Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (20kb size limit for each) which could be rejected if found blurry or unsatisfactory.