MAUTECH admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) are by this notice advised to proceed to check their status.
The admission list has been uploaded on JAMB CAPS. Follow the procedure outlined below to know your status.
How to check the admission list on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
How to Check MAUTECH Admission List
The list is not yet on the school portal. When it is uploaded, candidates can check it via the procedure below;
- Go to MAUTECH admission status checking portal at http://mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/
- Click on”Existing Application”
- Enter your username and password where required In the spaces provided
- Click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that you have rejected the offer.
For procedure on how to access your status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE