Niger Delta University, NDU Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Test for the 2018/2019 session is out. This is to inform the general public that the sale of supplementary application forms for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2018/2019 Academic Session shall commence from Thursday, 4th October, 2018.
1. Eligibility For NDU Supplementary Admission
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and could not participate in the first PUTME but scored 150 marks and above in the 2018 UTME are eligible to apply.
2. Procedure For Completion of NDU Supplementary Admission Form
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
3. The deadline for the completion of the online NDU Supplementary Admission Application Form is 11th October, 2018.
The screening test is scheduled to hold on October 13, 2018.
N.B: Preference shall be given to candidates applying to the Faculties of Engineering and Management Sciences. Also, Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO