The results of the NECO GCE 2019 November /December Senior School Certificate Examination have been released. Details on how to check your NECO GCE Results has been announced.
This was announced today by the Acting Registrar of NECO, Abubakar Gana in a statement.
The result statistics shows that about, 37,069 candidates, representing 62.48% of the 59,963 candidates who sat for the examination got five credits and above in both English Language and Mathematics. 44,497 candidates got either distinction or credit in English Language while 47,151 candidates got either distinction or credit in Mathematics.
It was also gathered that about 47,031 candidates got five credits and above, irrespective of English Language and Mathematics.
12,084 candidates were siad to have been involved in cases of examination malpractice. It was gathred that 1,759 candidates had their result in English Language cancelled while 1,967 had their result in Mathematics cancelled. 1,144 candidates also has their results in Biology cancelled.
How To check NECO GCE Results
With the new NECO Results system, candidates can visit the Results portal to check their results using token.
Tokens can be obtained in two ways:
- By creating an account, login-in and purchasing the token online using the payment options
- By purchasing the token and sharing with another candidate via email or printing it out.
A token can only to be associated to one candidate’s unique exam number.
Each token cannot be used more than 5 times to view a candidate’s result
- Candidates are to visit: https://result.neco.gov.ng/register to create an account and purchase their token
- After purchasing the token, candidates are to visit: https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select Exam Year
- Select Exam Type
- Enter your Token in the space provided
- Enter your Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Results” to access your result