NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarships, 2018 has commenced. Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualiﬁed Nigerian students. E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 Level) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
NNPC-CHEVRON Scholarship Eligibility
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2017/2018 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
How To Apply For NNPC-CHEVRON Scholarship
Before you start this application, ensure you have all the needed documents below scanned and ready and also that each document size does not exceed 150kb and the total size does not exceed 750kb:
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- And Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any of your document.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Submit Application” to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
- This scholarship scheme is for all Nigerians only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV SCHOLARSHIP are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED, its JV partner, or any of its affiliates, including the agbami scholarship program published simultaneously with this NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program.
- Only application submitted through this web address will be considered. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed. All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
- In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that their GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever during the evaluation or award of the scholarship.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2018.
For more information, Visit the official scholarship page.