Applications for the NNPC-CHEVRON JV National University Scholarships have commenced. Chevron Limited, a Chevron Subsidiary in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the NNPC, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified students.
E-applications are invited from:
- Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Universities across the country:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. Blind/Visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in in Universities across the country:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
Eligible Applicants should click the link below to apply:
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Chevron scholarship program is free.
Application close midnight of 17th January 2022. Only successful candidates will be contacted.