Annually, Total, in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars for Masters Degree programs in Management Sciences, Engineering and Geosciences (Oil & Gas related), Finance and Law in top universities in France. The award is full board.
Total welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for the 2019/2020 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME.
Interested applicants, who must have obtained a university degree (minimum Second upper class) not earlier than (5) years ago and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website – www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
All application forms must be completed online.
No paper applications will be accepted.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Visit the NNPC/Total Application Page and read the instruction and details
- Then complete the application form by clicking on ‘Apply to Job’ at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one This is mandatory
- Please fill the form accordingly
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed
• Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address stipulating road street numbers only
• Functional email address Please Note: All communication will be by email Only
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education: Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, period of study
• Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
• Details of primary education, institution. certificate, period of study
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline is 5th March 2020
Please note that TOTAL does not take responsibility for any career/job/scholarship vacancies placed outside the TOTAL careers website www.careers.total.com