Nigerian Women Association of Georgia, NWAG awards scholarships each year to about 37 female undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. The application for this scholarship has commenced.
Value of Awards: One Hundred thousand naira (N100,000) each will be given to 37 students
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Number of Scholarships: 37
Who Can Apply?
To apply, applicants must;
– Be Females.
– Have completed their secondary school education.
– Have excellent results from previous education.
- Proof of State of Origin – Letter of Origination from the university or a letter from your local government office.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from any two of the following: Church Pastor/Mosque Imam, Village Head, Local Government Chairperson or one of your Lecturers.
- One Letter of Recommendation from either the Dean of your Faculty/School or your Head of Department. Photocopy of your current university student identification card
- A current photograph of yourself
- An explanation of why you need and should receive the scholarship (not more than one-half typed page).
- A type-written, double – spaced, two-page essay on: “Human Trafficking is on the rise. Explain the rapid spread and its effect on the human race”. How can it be stopped?”
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are to download the Application Form and complete it. After completion, applicants are to submit their application with all required documents as indicated above and send electronically to this email: [email protected]
Alternately, Applicants can send their application and all required documents by post to
P.O. Box 14542,
Georgia – 30324,
- All electronic submissions must be in pdf or word format only (no other submissions will be accepted). The Subject line of your application email should read the name of the applicant & state of origin.
- Please note that the application process is free! Do not send money to anyone nor include money in your application
The deadline for this application is 30th May 2020.
For more information, visit the official scholarship webpage.