The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2017 Batch A registration has commenced. The registration began today April 20th, 2017. All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps members who have been mobilized and whose names are on the senate list of their respective institutions are to proceed online to complete their registration.
To check if your name is on the NYSC Senate’s list of your school, visit: 2017 NYSC Batch A Senate Approved List
However, before you do that, it is important you note some few things concerning the registration.
Things To Note Before Commencing NYSC 2017 Batch A Registration
- Prospective corps members should ensure that they have a valid and functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- For other online registration / mobilization requirements both for home and foreign-trained graduates, visit; NYSC 2017 Batch A Registration Date, Process And Requirements
How To Register For 2017 Batch A NYSC:
- All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps members are to visit the Nysc online portal via www.nysc.org.ng for online registration and biometric data capture.
- All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps members should upload a Passport photograph with the following specifications;
– Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending.
– Ensure the picture is centralized and fills the frame.
– Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
ALSO READ: All You Should Know Before Leaving For Camp
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 will have to go to their respective schools to collecvt their call-up numbers and call-up letters when it .
NYSC 2017 Batch A registration portal will close on Monday, 15th May 2017. All prospective NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps members who have problems related to mobilization should go to the nearest NYSC Secretariats, see the Deployment and Relocation officer and lodge their complaints between 20th April to 15th May, 2017.