Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation in Collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja is pleased to announce the 2021 Scholarship program for undergraduates who have passion and the ability to study medicine and surgery.
SCHOLARSHIP VALUE :
The Foundation will provide full financial support which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding, and monthly stipends for the selected student
UNIVERSITY OF STUDY:
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university in Venezuela called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina ( ELAM) for the selected students. The length of study is six years
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, physics, and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status.
- Should be medically fit
HOW TO APPLY
Documents to submit
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.
- Documents should be mailed to [email protected]
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: July 30th, 2021 —August 15th, 2021
For more information visit https://www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org