How can I reprint my 2022 JAMB Mock exam venue and time from the JAMB website? If you are searching for the answer to this question, you have it here. JAMB has now activated the portal for the printing of the UTME 2022 Mock exam slip.
Candidates who indicated interest to write the Mock Exam during the early registration period can now print their exam slip for the mock exam, which is expected to hold on April 9th, 2022. The mock exam slip will indicate the venue and time of the exam for all eligible candidates.
How To Print JAMB Mock Exam Venue And Time From JAMB Website
- 1. Go to https://jamb.gov.ng/2022_Mock_Slip_Printing
- 2. Enter your JAMB Reg Number OR Email address in the space provided (Note: you are to enter one of them NOT both of them)
- 3. Click on “Print Examination Slip”
- 3. Proceed to view and print your mock examination slip which will contain your exam venue and time
Whether you will be writing the mock exam or not, the First Class learners app or software for the 2022 JAMB exam will help you get the same experience the mock exam would have given you by helping you get familiar with the JAMB CBT environment and help you adequately prepare for the forthcoming JAMB exam. Download now via this link: Download JAMB CBT Mobile App and Software for 2022 UTME.
Important Things Candidates Sitting For The JAMB Mock Exam Should Know
- The reason is only to give you an idea of what the JAMB CBT feels like considering some innovations JAMB has put in place. It is not a prerequisite for writing the actual exam. And do not expect that the same questions you will see during the mock examination are the same you will see during the actual JAMB CBT exam.
- The Mock Exam is expected to start 7:00am at the various centers.
- There will be no MAKE UP test if you miss the mock exam.
- For the mock examination, candidates’ venue will be within the state they registered for their 2022 UTME.
- You are expected to come to the mock exam centre with a copy of your JAMB mock examination slip or printout
- Bags, mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination centre.