The Villanova University, USA is offering scholarship opportunities to interested students who have good academic achievements, proven leadership, and actively participated in extracurricular activities – both in their schools and their communities to study at the University.
Scholarship Value: The Presidential Scholarship covers full tuition, room, board (up to 19 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters. It is renewable and merit-based.
Country To Be Taken: USA
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- first be nominated by the chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- have excellent academic grades from previous educational programs
- be proficient in English Langauge
How To Apply:
In order to be considered for a Presidential Scholarship, students must:
- Apply to Villanova University through the Common Application by Dec. 1
- Be nominated by one of the following:
- Chief academic officer of their high school (principal, president, headmaster)
- Guidance counselor or an official school designee
- Representative from a home school entity or non-profit educational organization dedicated to helping disadvantaged high school students with the college search process
- Nominators must submit the Nomination Form by Dec. 1
Once CRF has received the Nomination Form, the nominee will receive a confirmation email, which includes the link to an online interest form. Upon completion of this form, the student will receive the Presidential Scholarship application materials with additional instructions. This email will provide access to a downloadable PDF with eight short answer questions, which must be uploaded via the student’s application status page by January 2.
The emails will come from [email protected]. Please make sure that all email accounts are set up to receive messages from this email address.
Please do not call our office to confirm receipt of nominations. Nominators and nominees will receive confirmations by email.
Students will not have access to the Presidential Scholarship Application until they have received the nomination confirmation email and have completed the online form indicating their interest in being considered for the Presidential Scholarship.
If you need assistance filling out the Common Application or the Villanova Supplement to the Common Application, please contact the Admissions Office.
December 1, 2017
- Nomination Form must be received by the Center for Research and Fellowships (CRF) (online).
- Application for admission must be received in the Office University Admission for Presidential Scholarship consideration.
January 2, 2018
- Deadline for submission of all Presidential Scholarship application materials (online). The Presidential Scholarship Application will close at 11:59pm PST on January 2, 2018.
For more information ion this scholarship, visit the official scholarship web page.