Applications are now been accepted for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate degree Scholarship Application 2023. Eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and apply. The scholarship award is usually open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities. The Seplat JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs and it is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?: This scholarship is for students pursuing their undergraduate studies in any of the Public Universities. Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Seplat Scholarship Value:
Winners of SEPLAT Scholarship award go home with 150,000 yearly. This continues throughout the period of their undergraduate studies and that is a huge sum that can settle your School Fees and take care of other School bills.
Eligibility For SEPLAT Scholarship 2023:
Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
How to apply for the NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship 2023:
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form – please CLICK HERE to apply
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to NNPC/Seplat Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
All applicants must have a personal and valid email account for consistent communication.
You can commence the application and get more information by clicking on the official scholarship website
Application Deadline: Applications closes November 16th, 2023.