If you are interested in studying in China, the 2017-2018 Fujian Normal University President Scholarship application has commenced. the scholarship is open to international students who would like to pursue their postgraduate studies in China. The scholarship is fully-funded covering tuition, living and accommodation allowance.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship provides tuition fee, accommodation allowance, living allowance.
Who Can Apply?
To be qualified for this scholarship, applicants must be:
- applying or studying degree programs in FNU
- recommended by cooperative institutions with FNU or recommended by graduate supervisors from FNU will get priority.
- All the scholarship students should attend the Annual Review in May every year，those who are qualify in the review can continue to enjoy the scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply:
Applicants are to complete the application form online
In addition, applicants are to send following to the provided address
- Scanned copy of passport photo page
- Notarized highest diploma and transcript
- Score report of HSK
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Study plan
- 2 reference letters from professors, associate professors or education institutions
- Applicants under the age of 18 shall submit relevant documents of entrusted legal guardians in China
All the documents should be in Chinese or English version.
Address:International College of Chinese Studies, FujianNormal University
Room 212, Heping Building
No.8,Shangsan Rd, Cangshan, Fuzhou, Fujian PR China
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.
Award Provider: Fujian Normal University