The 2019/2020 Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme has been announced. Interested students are hereby invited to apply.
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) Operators of OML 130, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians the 2019/2020 NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
The award , which is open to all first year and second year full time students irrespective of curse of study, is aimed at assisting brilliant Nigerian students to finance their education. The scheme provides annual scholarship grants to successful candidates from their year of award (first year or second) to the completion of their degree
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is 14th November, 2019. Students are encouraged to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- Selection tests will hold on December 7, 2019 at designated centers nationwide
- Candidates shall bear the full cost of transportation to/from the Selection Test venue.
- Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
- Please many people needs this scholarship. Share it as many times as you can using the share button below so they can apply.