Application for the 2017 Vilinius University Masters scholarship has commenced. The scholarship is for qualified and motivated international students applying to pursue any of the Masters programmes taught in English or Russian Language at the Vilinius University Russia.
This scholarship covers full tuition fee.
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants must be non-EU and non-European Economic Area citizens.
- Applicants cannot receive other financial support to cover tuition fee from other Lithuanian or Foreign organizations.
- Candidates must be applying for one of Vilnius University Master Degree programmes taught in English or Russian language.
How To Apply:
Application for tuition waver is available when applying through Online Admission System (Visit the official webpage using the link provided at the end of this post to access the Online Admission System). Candidates must submit all necessary documents for admission and tick an appropriate field in the admission system.
- The best candidates will be selected and informed via email till 19th June. The selected candidates will be invited to a Skype interview.
- Interviews will be organized during 19th –30th June.
- The final list of students who receive tuition waver will be announced till 1 st July.
Application deadline is 1st May, 2017.