This Scholarship was established to support high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
Type: undergraduate degree
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Value Of Scholarship: This International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Bachelor degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled undergraduate course on the basis of full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships: Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarships in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the Autumn and Spring intakes in 2018.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are to fill the online application form.
- Spring session 2017 – CLOSED
- Autumn session 2018 – 30 November 2017, 11.59pm AEST
- Spring session 2018 – 31 May 2018, 11.59pm AEST