The Government of Turkey Türkiye Scholarships for students from any country are currently going on for undergraduates, Masters and PhD students. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship Covers: Full School fees, Free accommodation, Round-trip air ticket, Health insurance, Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD ), 1-year Turkish language course.
Application Deadline: February 20th, 2024
To be taken at (Universities): Universities in Turkey
Fields of Study: Courses offered at the universities
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in universities in Turkey at the level of study they are applying for.
- For undergraduate programs, candidates should be under the age of 21
- For master’s programs, candidates should be under the age of 30
- For PhD programs, candidates should be under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship, candidates should be under the age of 45
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems that can cause barriers to education.
Number of Scholarships: several
How to Apply: Applications can only be made through https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/. Click on “REGISTER” to proceed. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official Scholarship Webpage.
Scholarship Provider: Government of Turkey
Important Notes: Most programmes in Turkish universities are instructed in Turkish. However, some departments and universities offer programmes in English, French or Arabic. The candidates who want to study in these languages need to have an internationally recognized certificate to prove their language proficiency.