UDUSOK Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session is Out. The procedure to check UDUSOK Admission list has been provided below;
The general public is hereby informed that UDUSOK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in the UDUSOK admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if their names are among those considered for admission.
The UDUSOK Admission List has been uploaded and candidates can access it now on bothe school portal and JAMB CAPS.
How To Check UDUSOK Admission List O The School Portal
- Visit: http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/checkMyAdmissionStatus.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Admission” to view your admission status
Check UDUSOK Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
For detailed procedure on how to check admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.