UNIBEN Part-time Admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIBEN Available Part time Degree Courses
AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes.
1. B.A. English Language and Literature
2. B.A. International Studies and Diplomacy
3. B.A. Mass Communication
4. B.A. (Ed) Adult Education – Sandwich
5. B.Sc. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling – Sandwich
6. B.Sc. (Ed) Health Education – Sandwich
7. B.Sc. (Ed) Educational Management – Sandwich
8. B.Sc. (Ed) Business Education – Sandwich
9. B.Sc. Accounting
10. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
11. B.Sc. Industrial Physics
12. B.Sc. Computer Science
13. B.Sc. Statistics
14. B.Sc. Public Administration
15. B.Sc. Political Science
16. B.Sc. Social Work
17. Certificate in Early Child Health and Development
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be made between 7.00 am July 26, 2023 and 12.00 midnight August 31, 2023. The procedure for the 2022/2023 application is as follows:
- Visit any JAMB CBT Centre to register as a Part-Time Candidate
- With the JAMB Registration Number obtained, visit www.uniben.edu Or waeup.uniben.edu
- On the UNIBEN.EDU SITE, Select Student Portal; then the Waeup Portal.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (Please note: do not use the cyber-cafe’s email).
- Click on PART TIME STUDIES APPLICATIONS 2022/2023
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
Note: NO APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION SHALL BE VALID THAT DOES NOT CARRY A JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
Candidates may not need to write an Entrance Examination. However, screening will be done on the basis of the O’ Level/JUBEP/Diploma results of candidates. Candidates should go back online two weeks after the deadline for application for their admission status.
The application website closes on August 31, 2023 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than August 31, 2023).
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University website: www.uniben.edu
To qualify for admission into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.