UNIBEN Part-time Admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin, UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIBEN Available Part time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The procedure for application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or waeup.uniben.edu
- On the UNIBEN.EDU SITE, Select Student Portal; Then The Waeup Portal.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (Please note: – not the cyber-cafe’s email).
- Click on PART TIME STUDIES APPLICATIONS 2021/2022
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
- Admission into various programmes shall be communicated to candidates at the set time
The application website closes on October 31st, 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than the date to be eligible to sit for the Entrance Examination which shall be computer-based).
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University website: www.uniben.edu
To qualify for the Entrance Examination into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details, including biometrics, at a JAMB-approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3,500