Applications fo the University College Dublin, Ireland Global Excellence Scholarship Program has commenced. The scholarship aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s undergraduate/graduate programmmes.
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Eligible Countries: African countries
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Eligibility: Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, taught programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Eligible programmes are limited to those that are undergraduate and graduate taught programmes, where the student must be based in Dublin and no part of the programme is awarded by another institution. All Clinical Programmes are ineligible for the Global
Excellence Scholarship. A full list of eligible programmes is provided in Eligible Programmes.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first-class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of not less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of Awardees: Not specified
How to Apply: Applicants are to first apply for admission to the university and receive an offer. CLICK HERE to create an account apply for admission in the school
After applying to the university, follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship;
1. Log into your existing application using your application ID and password
2. Under My Applications – Click ‘Scholarship Applications’
3. Select the Scholarship you would like to apply for
4. Answer the ‘general questions’ & submit
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.
Award Provider: University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland