Application for University of Kent 2017 PhD Scholarship has commenced. The University of Kent, UK School of Psychology is currently inviting applications for a cross-disciplinary PhD research scholarship in social psychology and politics which will commence in September 2017.
The scholarship covers tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus a combined maintenance grant and salary, equivalent to the full UK Research Councils rate of £14,553 (rate for 2017/18).
Who Can Apply?
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must
- have at least a 1st or strong 2:1 (or international equivalent) in an undergraduate or Master’s level Psychology
- be International students
How To Apply:
- Submission of a KentVision application for a Social Psychology PhD place in the School of Psychology at the University of Kent including:
- A transcript of degree undergraduate and postgraduate marks to date and certificate, if completed
- The names and email addresses of two academic referees. References must also be received by 5pm (UK time) on 28th April 2017. Please leave a suitable amount of time for your referees to respond to the reference request which is sent automatically upon submission of the PhD application in KentVision. If an alternative submission method is needed, referees can send their letter of recommendation directly to [email protected] via their professional email account.
- A current CV
- Submission of a covering letter (one or two pages) detailing why you are interested in the project and your unique contribution to the research. The letter should also provide details about your ability and motivation to teach. The covering letter can either be uploaded to the KentVision PhD application or sent directly to [email protected].
All completed applications must be received by 5pm (UK time) on 28th April 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship webpage.