The University of Exeter, United Kingdom is offering Global Excellence Scholarships to international fee-paying students pursuing an eligible postgraduate taught programme at the University. These scholarships have been created to provide the opportunity for more students from across the globe to develop their academic talents and contribute to Exeter’s thriving community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
Scholarships Benefits: A range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 first-year International tuition fee scholarships.
Application deadline: 23rd April 2021
Host Institution: University of Exeter
Eligibility: To qualify for this scholarship, candidates must apply to the University of Exeter to study any of the courses below;
|Departments offering scholarships||Subject areas/programmes|
|The Business School||• Accounting
• Business and Management
|College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences||• Computer Science
• Data Science and Analytics
• Mining Engineering
|College of Humanities||• Archaeology
• Classics and Ancient History
• Creative Industries
• Modern Languages and Cultures
• Theology and Religion
|College of Life and Environmental Sciences||• Biosciences
• Sport and Health Sciences
|College of Medicine and Health||
• Healthcare and Medicine
• Master of Public Health [Round 2]
|College of Social Sciences and International Studies||• Anthropology
• Arab and Islamic Studies
• Politics and International Relations
How To Apply
To be considered for this scholarship, you must first apply for postgraduate admission to the University of Exeter. CLICK HERE to apply for admission.
After you have applied for admission and received an admission offer, you can proceed to apply for this scholarship. CLICK HERE to access the scholarship form.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
1. What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
For more information, visit the official scholarship webpage
To contact the scholarship sponsors, send an email to [email protected]