The University of Manitoba, Faculty of Graduate Studies is offering scholarships to international postgraduate students (Masters and PhD.
Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible, an applicant must
1.) be International student residing in Canada or have study permits
2. be a full-time 2nd year student studying a Masters/ PhD Programme, a 2nd or 3rd year PhD student, or a first year PhD student who has completed his Master’s degree at the University of Manitoba
3. Paying tuition fee as an international student
4. Has achieved a minimum grade point average of 3.5 going by the applicant’s last 60 credit hours (or equivalent) of study or last equivalent two full years;
5. Show potential of a promising researcher or graduate student
6. Not be on any other external funding or scholarship
How To Apply
Applicants are to login to their UMGradConnect account and complete the ‘Awards Application’.
Deadline: Applicants are to apply on or before March 1st, 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.