Every year the University of Melbourne offers up to 50 International Undergraduate Scholarships. The Scholarships were established in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
The International Undergraduate scholarship awardees are provided with one of these benefits:
- A one off $10,000 fee cut from tuition in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- A 50% cut from tuition for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- Tuition free normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
Who Can Apply?
To be considered for a International Undergraduate scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of countries other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44; and
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How To Apply
No separate application is to be submitted for this scholarship. You will be automatically be considered for this scholarship once you apply to the school and receive an unconditional offer of admission from University of Melbourne and meet the eligibility criteria.
Interested applicants are to visit this link: https://study.unimelb.edu.au/how-to-apply/undergraduate-study/international-applications/applications to apply and wait for the outcome of their applications.
For more information on this scholarship, please visit the official scholarship page.