The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom is offering Merit Scholarships to interested applicants from Africa and other developing countries who are looking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Scholarship Value: 50% tuition waiver
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 4 May 2020.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 22 May 2020
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Number Of Awardees: 50
Duration Of Scholarship: Duration of programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must;
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
How To Apply: Interested applicants are to first apply for admission and receive an offer of admission from the university. Once you have received an offer of admission, you can now apply for the International Merit Scholarship.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.
Award Provider: University of Sheffield, United Kingdom