The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom is offering 75 students Merit Scholarships. The scholarship is available for new students living outside the United Kingdom who would meets the eligibility criteria and would like to study in the University of Sheffield, UK.
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship covers 50% of the school fees all through the undergraduate studies
- The deadline to apply is Monday 24 April 2023 at 13:00 (UK time).
- Scholarship winners will be announced on Wednesday 17 May 2023 by 16:00 (UK time).
To be taken at (country): UK
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the University of Sheffield Merit Scholarship;
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
Number of Scholarship Awards: 75 students will be offered the scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship: for the full period of study
How to Apply: To apply for a University of Sheffield, merit Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Interested applicants are to first apply for admission before applying for the scholarship. To apply for admission, visit this link: https://www.ucas.com/students
- After applying for admission, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship via this link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
Note: You are to login using the login details created during admission application in the school.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.
Jengir old market cikin gari