The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom is offering 75 Merit Scholarships to students from Africa and other Developing countries for Undergraduate studies at the University.
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship covers 50% of the school fees all through the undergraduate studies
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 25 April 2022.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 16 May 2022.
To be taken at (country): UK
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- Your programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University of Sheffield in programme year 1 or year 2.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- Applicant has provided a clear rationale for applying for a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Applicant has clearly articulated future ambitions, these goals relate to the degree they have applied for.
- Applicant has a strong academic profile.
Number of Awardees: 75
How to Apply: Interested applicants are to first apply for admission before applying for the scholarship. To apply for admission, visit this link: https://www.ucas.com/students
After applying for admission, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship via this link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
You are to login using the login details created during admission application in the school.
For more information, visit the official scholarship page.