UNIZIK postgraduate 2nd tier screening test for 2018/2019 has been announced. This is a final letter of invitation to all Prospective Students for the 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admissions Second Tier Screening test scheduled for 7th and 8th March 2019. Details of the Screening Test are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 7th March 2019
Venue: Digital Library, University Library, NAU Awka.
Kindly note the following:
- ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE SCREENING TEST FEE ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST.See payment procedure before the end of this post.
- Candidates are required to be at the venue at 7am for check in.
- Please adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
- For additional information on the schedule, visit spgs.unizik.edu.ng
Those that missed the First Tier Screening Test can also partake in the Second Tier Screening Test as on Friday, 8th March 2019. Note however that admission will processed as per Second Tier.
All 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 Postgraduate Students are requested to reprint their Registration Number at the Digital Library of the University.
All candidates who applied for postgraduate admission in UNIZIK are to note that the following is the schedule of fees for the screening test:
PhD Candidate: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
Master’s Candidate: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
PGD Candidate: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 3rd September, 2018
How To make Payment:
• Log on to www.remita.net
• Click on “Pay a Biller”
• On the “Who do you want to pay “ dialogue box, type “Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka- 1000128”
• On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
For PhD, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
• For the GIFMIS Code, enter 1000031337
• Enter other relevant information
• Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University anywhere in Nigeria to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
• You shall receive via email the final letter of Invitation within 48 hours of payment.
• Please bring the Print out and the final letter of invitation to the venue for admittance into the screening test. These documents admit.