Each year, Kingston University awards postgraduate international scholarships totaling £200,000 to prospective full-time postgraduate students including Nigerians in any subject area on a one-year taught masters degree at Kingston University.
Applications for offer holders starting in September 2017 has commenced.
Scholarships are open for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start date).
The scholarship is worth £4,000.
Who can apply?
- International student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes)
- You must have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course at Kingston for 2017/18 entry.
- Must not be a currently registered undergraduate or postgraduate student at Kingston University.
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are to apply via the online application portal. Please note that you will be required to provide the electronic copies of the following documents;
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
Application deadline is 31 May 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication