Each year, Kingston University awards undergraduate international scholarships totaling £200,000 to prospective full-time undergraduate students including Nigerians in any subject area for each year of a three-year course; subject to satisfactory progress by the student.
Applications for offer holders starting in September 2017 has commenced.
The scholarship is worth £4,000 per year of study.
Who can apply?
- International student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes)
- You must have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course at Kingston for 2017/18 entry.
- Must not be a currently registered undergraduate student at Kingston University.
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are to apply via the online application portal. Please note that you will be required to provide the electronic copies of the following documents;
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Application deadline is 31 May 2017.
For more information on this scholarship, view the official scholarship publication.