The easiest way to get JAMB ePINS is to buy it online. Considering the level of stress candidates go through each year to get the JAMB ePIN for UTME registration, JAMB has provided an easy way for candidates to buy their ePINS at the comfort of their homes online.
Please note that for you to obtain the ePIN, you are required to first create a profile code, the profile code will be required on the online payment platform to generate the e-PIN. Check how to create a JAMB profile code.
Read Also: Things You Should Know And Do Before 2020 JAMB Registration
How To Make Payment Online and Get 2020 JAMB ePINS
After you have received your Profile Code,
- Candidates are to proceed to the online payment platform: https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay
- You will be required to enter your profile code sent by JAMB in the required column
- Click on “Details” and Select payment method (Interswitch, Remita, e-Transact, Unified Payment Solutions, Upper-link or Paga)
- Follow the instructions to make payment
- The ePIN is then sent to your Phone Number afterward
- Thereafter you can proceed to an Accredited CBT Centre to complete the registration process
N.B If you fail to receive ePIN after payment is made, re-visit the link: https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay and click on Requery/Check to resolve the issue.
Other Information You May Like:
- 2020 JAMB Registration Form Is Out: Exam Date, Deadline And Instructions
- Download Current All In One Official JAMB Brochure
- How To Register For JAMB UTME/DE Successfully
- View Current Official JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- Why You Need To Practice JAMB Past Questions Before The Exam
- JAMB CBT Practice Software And Mobile App
- JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – Sciences, Arts And Social Sciences
Don’t fail to share this with friends.
I have paid but I have not receive the epin and I have re-query still the same thing. Please I need a way out