The easiest way to get JAMB ePINS is to buy it online. Considering the level of stress candidates go through each year to get the JAMB ePIN for UTME registration, JAMB has provided an easy way for candidates to buy their ePINS at the comfort of their homes through the Remita and interswitch platform.
Please note that for you to obtain the ePIN, you are required to first create a profile code, the profile code will be required on the online payment platform to generate the e-PIN. Check how to create a JAMB profile code.
How To Make Payment Online and Get JAMB ePINS
After receiving your Profile code,
- Candidates are to proceed to the the online payment platform: https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay
- You will be required to enter your profile code sent by JAMB in the required column
- Click on “Details” and follow the instructions to make payment via Remita or Interswitch
- The ePIN is then sent to your Phone Number after wards
- Thereafter you can proceed to any Accedited CBT Centre to complete the registration process
N.B If you fail to receive ePIN after payment is made, re-visit the link: https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CandPay/InitPay and click on Requery/Check to resolve the issue.
Other Information You May Like:
- 2019 JAMB Registration Form Is Out: Exam Date, Deadline And Instructions
- Download Current All In One Official JAMB Brochure
- How To Register For JAMB UTME/DE Successfully
- View Current Official JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- Why You Need To Practice JAMB Past Questions Before The Exam
- JAMB CBT Practice Software And Mobile App
- JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses – Sciences, Arts And Social Sciences
- “In Dependence”: Important Names And Characters JAMB May Ask Questions On
Don’t fail to share this with friends. You are advised to subscribe to SchoolNewsNG newsletter below for constant updates.