The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB New Students’ 2016/2017 Medical Registration Guidelines and Schedule has been published by the school management.
Students are to note that the Medical registration involves 3 sequential processes (X-Ray, Laboratory Test and Consultation).
Students are to ensure that they follow strictly the schedule and instruction provided.
The Medical registration schedule and guidelines for the newly admitted undergraduates in the 2016/2017 academics session are as stated below.
|1||MTE & COLVET||17th March, 2017||20th March, 2017||21st March, 2017|
|2||CVE & ELE||20th March, 2017||21st March, 2017||22nd March, 2017|
|3||AGE & MCE||21st March, 2017||22nd March, 2017||23rd March, 2017|
|4||ABG||22nd March, 2017||23rd March, 2017||24th March, 2017|
|5||ANN||23rd March, 2017||24th March, 2017||3rd April, 2017|
|6||ANP||24th March, 2017||3rd April, 2017||4th April, 2017|
|7||APH||3rd April, 2017||4th April, 2017||5th April, 2017|
|8||PRM||4th April, 2017||5th April, 2017||6th April, 2017|
|9||BCH||5th April, 2017||6th April, 2017||7th April, 2017|
|10||BIO||6th April, 2017||7th April, 2017||10th April, 2017|
|11||MCB||7th April, 2017||10th April, 2017||11th April, 2017|
|12||AE&FM||10th April, 2017||11th April, 2017||12th April, 2017|
|13||AERD||11th April, 2017||12th April, 2017||13th April, 2017|
|14||AGAD||12th April, 2017||13th April, 2017||18th April, 2017|
|15||AQFM||13th April, 2017||18th April, 2017||19th April, 2017|
|16||EMT||18th April, 2017||19th April, 2017||20th April, 2017|
|17||FWM||19th April, 2017||20th April, 2017||21st April, 2017|
|18||WMA||20th April, 2017||21st April, 2017||24th April, 2017|
|19||FST||21st April, 2017||24th April, 2017||25th April, 2017|
|20||HSM||24th April, 2017||25th April, 2017||27th April, 2017|
|21||HTM||25th April, 2017||27th April, 2017||28th April, 2017|
|22||NTD||27th April, 2017||28th April, 2017||1st May, 2017|
|23||ACCT||28th April, 2017||1st May, 2017||2nd May, 2017|
|24||BAM||1st May, 2017||2nd May, 2017||3rd May, 2017|
|25||BFN||2nd May, 2017||3rd May, 2017||4th May, 2017|
|26||ECO||3rd May, 2017||4th May, 2017||5th May, 2017|
|27||ETS||4th May, 2017||5th May, 2017||8th May, 2017|
|28||CHEM||5th May, 2017||8th May, 2017||9th May, 2017|
|29||CSC||8th May, 2017||9th May, 2017||10th May, 2017|
|30||MTS||9th May, 2017||10th May, 2017||11th May, 2017|
|31||PHS||10th May, 2017||11th May, 2017||12th May, 2017|
|32||STS||11th May, 2017||12th May, 2017||15th May, 2017|
|33||CPT||12th May, 2017||15th May, 2017||16th May, 2017|
|34||HRT||15th May, 2017||16th May, 2017||17th May, 2017|
|35||PBST||16th May, 2017||17th May, 2017||18th May, 2017|
|36||PPCP||17th May, 2017||18th May, 2017||19th May, 2017|
|37||SSLM||18th May, 2017||19th May, 2017||22nd May, 2017|
While mop-up days will be as follows:
COLVET & COLENG: 22ndMay, 2017
COLPLANT: 23rd and24th MAY, 2017
COLPHYS: 25th and 26thMay, 2017
COLMAS:29th to 31stMay, 2017
COLPHEC: 1st and 2nd June, 2017
COLERM: 5th and 6thJune, 2017
COLBIOS: 7th and 8th June, 2017
COLANIM: 9th and 12th June, 2017
COLAMRUD: 13th and 14thJune, 2017
X-Ray: Transportation will be available at the FUNAAB Health Centre to convey students for X-Ray centre strictly on their scheduled date. Time:8:00am | Cost: N100
LaboratoryTest:Students are to come with the following to the laboratory as scheduled
- One white transparent bottles (labeled with their names)containing their freshly produced URINE specimen.
- Original copy of either their School fees receipt or Departmental receiptor Composite form.
- They must be at the Health Services (Laboratory Department)between 8am and 12 noon on the day scheduled for their department.
Results and Consultation: follow the process below
- Collect medical result at the Laboratory by 8am.
- Proceed to Nursing unit for vital sign.
- See a doctor.
- Visit Medical Record Unit for final registration at the health centre. Below are the registration items needed for your registration.
- Form B – Verification of Certificate(s) Eligibility for Registration Form duly signed with recent password photograph.
- Form G – Entrance Medical Examination Form duly signed by FUNAAB Medical Doctor.
- Medical Laboratory result.
- X-ray report/result.
- Photocopy of 100 level (200/300 level for DE) School Fees.
- Photocopy of your birth certificate or declaration of age.
- X-ray film.
- Two current passport photographs.
Please, adhere strictly to this scheduleShare This Post