The 2019 National Examination Council (NECO) SSCE June-July Result have been released. The exam council has launched a new NECO results checking system. This post is to guide candidates on how to check their NECO results following the official guidelines
Candidates who sat for the NECO June/July Examination can now follow the outlined procedures to check their results online.
NOTE: Before you can check any of the National Examination Council, NECO Result you are required to purchase a token which will serve as a scratch card in the checking process.
Also Read: 2019 NECO June/July (SSCE) Result Statistics
Steps to Check NECO June/July (SSCE) Internal Result 2019
The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
To check your Exam Results follow the steps below;
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/
- Select the Exam Year
- Select Exam Type i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUNE/JULY)
- Enter your token in the appropriate column
- Enter your Registration Number in the appropriate column
- Click on ‘Check Result’ button and your result will be printed out like so;
Good-luck to all Students.