This post is for candidates who have issues, complaints, and inquiries to make and do not know how to reach out to JAMB. JAMB has provided a means for candidates who have issues, complaints and enquiries relating to the Board’s Examinations and Services to now contact them directly online by creating and submitting a support ticket online via the JAMB Central Online Support System (COSS).
Who Can Submit Complaints and Enquiries to JAMB Central Online Support System (COSS)?
Anybody! Candidates or individuals who has issues, problems or inquiries relating to JAMB UTME, Direct Entry, Regularization, Matriculation List, Correction of Data, Change of Course/Institutions, JAMB CAPS, Upload of Result, JAMB Admission Letter, Purchase of Forms (UTME, DE, Part-Time, NOUN Forms) e.t.c can easily log in to the JAMB Support, create a ticket and submit.
What is the JAMB Central Online Support System (COSS) Ticket Response Validity or Duration?
According to the Board, Support tickets are attended immediately between 24 – 48 hours, except on weekends.
How to Contact JAMB via the Central Online Support System (COSS)
- Kindly Visit the JAMB Support portal via http://jamb.gov.ng/support.aspx
- Click on “Create Support Ticket”.
- You will be asked if you’re a JAMB candidate or want to complain on behalf of someone. select appropriately!
- Fill the form and click send. Please take note of your transaction ID and use correct email address.
- JAMB will mail you when a reply has been made to the ticket been submitted.
- You can also check if your complaint has been answered via support.jamb.gov.ng/candidate-support/my-tickets.
Candidates need not to visit the Board’s Headquarters or State Offices to lodge any complaints. All complaints should be conveniently lodged on support.jamb.gov.ng. This is a ticketing platform where all complaints are lodged and treated by the Board. Please do not travel to the Board’s headquarters, offices for what you can do at a more convenient ticketing platform.
I actually wrote jamb 2017, am unable to do jamb regularisation they asked me to go back to my school for uploading of names which they did I went back for it is still showing I can’t do jamb regularisation