The Igbajo Polytechnic Post-UTME Admission screening (ND Full-time) 2020/2021 has been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND FULL-TIME (Post-UTME) Programmes of Igbajo Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session
Igbajo Polytechnic is the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Department of Science Laboratory Technology
Departmentof Computer Science
Department of Statistics
Department of Computer Engineering
Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Admission Requirements For ND Courses
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Method Of Application
ND – Full Time Application Form – N6,000.00
To Apply for our 2020/2021 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph (if your are applying for ND Regular Programme)
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- ND Result & IT Letter For HND Applicants
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.