Institute of Management Technology Enugu Post-UTME Screening for full-time National Diploma admission for the 2019/2020 session has been announced. See application details below;
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu here by announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced sale of form for the 2019/2020 post-UTME screening exercise.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
The screening Examination which will be computer-based, takes place from Monday 12th August,2019 to Friday 16th August, 2019 by 8:am daily .
|POST -UTME SCREENING EXAM TIME TABLE|
|TIME 8.AM DAILY||DAY 1|
|MON 12/08/2019||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING||AGRIC ENGINEERING||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|SCHOOL OF FINACIAL STUDIES||DEPARTMENTS|
|TUES 13/08/2019||SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ART||MASS COMMUNICATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|LIB AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||GOVT/LITERATURE|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||ARCHITECTURE|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING|
|SCHOOL OF ART DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY||FINE ART|
|TECHNOLOGY||ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|WED 14/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||SCIENCE LAB TECHNOLOGY||(BIO/CHEM/PHYS)|
|THUR 15/08/2019||SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY||DEPARTMENTS||POST-UTME SUBJECTS|
|SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|FRI 16/08/2019||SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES||ENGLISH/MATHS|
|NB:||The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.|
|COME WITH YOUR APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP|
IMT Post-UTME Registration Procedure For ND Admission
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE . Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGRpayment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, Select Screening Exam fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact : 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to [email protected]
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, August 7, 2019 as the application window closes on that day