The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia has announced application for the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship program to give opportunities to students from Developing Countries (including Nigeria) to pursue their studies at any Indonesian Universities.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries (including Nigeria)
To be taken at (country): Indonesia
Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
- Having maximum age of 35 year-old
- Having a bachelor degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply)
- Having a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
- Completing the on-line application form
- Signing a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management for the successful candidates prior to the departure to Indonesia.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month;
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed in the guide book (link below)
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university;
Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
Other expenses beside above mentioned items will be considered as personal expenses and will be borne by the students.
Duration of Scholarship:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 months
- Master Program: Maximum 24 months (4 semester)
How to Apply:
- Downloading the Invitation Letter posted in the KNB Scholarship website
- Submitting the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Sign Up and Complete the online application
- Receiving the selection result broadcasted online in the KNB Scholarship Website and/or officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Read more about the application requirements and procedure before applying.
For more on the scholarship, visit the sponsors scholarship homepage.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018