The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board(JAMB) has announced the 2017 JAMB Change of Course/Institution and correction of data. All 2017 UTME candidates who need to change either their course of choice, institution of choice or other registration details like Name, date of birth, State of Origin etc can now proceed to make the necessary changes as desired.
Please note that this process of change of course and institution is a very delicate one. We do advise that you do not rush to change your course or institution. Before applying for JAMB Change Of Course And Institution, ensure you are making the changes for the right reasons.
For detailed information on the reasons you should change your course and institution as well as procedure to change your course and institution, please visit this link: JAMB Change Of Course And Institution – When And How To Apply For It
What You Should Know About 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution
- You are required to verify the usual cut-off mark for your school of choice to make sure they do not have a very high cut-off mark.
- You can change all the courses and institutions at the same time if you want.
- Once you make your changes and submit. You can not change again. So go through your selections and ensure it is what you want before submitting
- Ensure that the course you are changing to is in line with your UTME subject combination. If you select a course that is not in line with your subject combination, you will be disqualified from admission. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.
- Also ensure you the course you are changing to is available in your institution of choice. You can equally use the JAMB Brochure to verify that.
- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- The change of course and institution will attract a fee of 2,500. (the accredited centre that will help you with the changes will likely charge an extra fee.)
- Only Approved JAMB CBT Centres are allowed to make these changes.
- Payment can be done via Remita before proceeding to the Centres.
To Get the 2017 Portal for JAMB Data correction, follow the steps below;
Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank.
You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank.
After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
For addresses of JAMB offices nation wide, CLICK HERE
You can change your NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,STATE,INSTITUTIONS etc with that one time fee of N2500
Please share this so others get to know and if you have questions, you can ask using the comment box. If your comments do not show up immediately, just know it is under approval. Once it is approved you will see it with the response or answer as applicable.