A new date for the conduct of the JAMB exam for 2019 has been announced. The Unified tertiary Matriculation Examination for 2019 will now start on April 11th, 2019.
For many candidates who have been asking when is the Jamb 2019 exam starting? How Do I know my exam date and venue? This information is for you. On this post you will know the JAMB 2019 examination date, centre/venue, timetable and how to pass the JAMB exam.
Jamb CBT Exam centre/Venue
The Jamb 2019 exam venue will be at any approved CBT centre indicated on the candidates reprinted exam slip. Candidates are advised to be in their various centres 30 minutes before their time.
Jamb CBT Examination Timetable
The Jamb exam timetable will be in divided into three various sessions. Everyone will not write the exam the same day and the same time. Each day of the exam, there will be 3 sessions: Morning, afternoon and evening.
Candidates are advised to reprint their JAMB exam slip. The reprinted Jamb exam slip will show you the exact date, time and centre where you will take the exam.
How To Pass Jamb 2019 Examination
Passing Jamb exam demands that you study hard; not just studying hard but also studying smart. You need get familiar with the Jamb CBT exam environment and how to properly approach Jamb questions. I will advise you to read; JAMB CBT Exam Tutorial and How To Answer JAMB CBT Exam Questions And Score High.
On the JAMB exam day, you will be tested in four subjects. English Language (compulsory for all candidates) and three other subjects related to the course you applied to study. You are expected to prepare adequately for all four subjects. The following will help you prepare and do well during the exam.
- Start studying on time! Don’t wait until few months or weeks to the exam to start studying
- Create a personal Timetable for reading
- Use the JAMB syllabus to know the topics you are to cover in each subject
- Use JAMB past questions
- During the exam, read between the lines and make sure you know the exact meaning of words you come across. Don’t assume you know the meaning already. This is very important in tackling questions in English language and subjects like biology
- Work on your speed and accuracy because it’s a test of both. There’s no point knowing all the answers but not being able to finish within the specified time
- PRAY! The importance of prayer is not in the fact that it changes all things but rather that it positions you to confront all things.