The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB official Mobile App is available for download. The app can be used to access JAMB services including UTME/DE Registration.
UTME candidates and students are advised to download the mobile app. This will make it easy to access all JAMB online services just with a few taps on your phone or mobile devices.
The JAMB mobile e-facility App is designed to help you access the online services offered by the Joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB). So, whether you are a prospective UTME candidates, a candidate waiting for admission or you are already a student you will find this app very helpful;
What Can I Do With The JAMB Mobile App
Once you download the JAMB mobile app on your mobile device, you will easily have access to services such as;
- Create a JAMB Personal Profile
- UTME/DE Registration
- Checking the current JAMB UTME Result
- Retrieval of your JAMB Registration Number
- Verification of Result
- Checking of your JAMB Admission status etc.
The JAMB Mobile App is available for ANDROID and WINDOWS Phone/Tablet Users yp download.
For android devices the app works on Android OS 2.3.3 and above.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE JAMB MOBILE APP
To download and install the JAMB Mobile App directly on your Android or Windows phone/tablet, click on the links below as applicable;
ANDROUD USERS, CLICK HERE
WINDOWS USERS, CLICK HERE
SOLUTIONS TO ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE WHILE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE JAMB MOBILE APP
In downloading or using the App, you may encounter issues, so if you encounter aby of the issues below, follows the solution given to resolve it.
1. Question: I received the following message: “Error 404 while trying to install the
JAMB Registration Application”. What do I do?
Answer: Confirm the URL address as http://www.jamb.org.ng/installer/install.htm
2. Question: I don’t have an access code, what do I do?
Answer: Check the administrator’s email provided and also check the spam folder in your Mailbox. If not found, send your correct email address to the JAMB Zonal/State Coordinator in your State.
3. Question: I received the following message: “Invalid Access Code”, what do I do?
Answer: Uninstall the JAMB Registration Application, Re-download and Re-install.
4. Question: I received the following message, “You are running this application from an unauthorized Location”, what do I do?
Answer: Make sure you are on the Network provided by JAMB i.e. using the SIM card provided.