The Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH 2017/2018 ND & HND Part-time Admission has been announced by the management of the polytechnic. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) of the LASPOTECH School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following programmes;
NOTE; The duration of the programme is Six (6) semesters. Lectures will be held on weekends.
LASPOTECH 2017/2018 ND & HND Part-time Admission – Available Programmes
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
A. Building Technology
B. Estate Management
3 MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. *Office Technology and Management
4.COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology*NOTE: OTM(Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week(i.e. Evenings ONLY)
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
C. LASPOTECH 2017/2018 ND & HND Part-time Admission – General Entry Requirements:
SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more
than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related
to the programme of study.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.D. Mature Candidates:
Candidates with lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a SUPERVISORY LEVEL
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
LASPOTECH 2017/2018 ND & HND Part-time Admission: Method Of Application
Interested and qualifdied applicants are to:
I. Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
ii. Click on the “2017/2018 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
iii. Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
iv. Click on “Continue”.
v. Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
vi. Then, Click on “Continue”
vii. Login with your username and password;
viii. Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
ix. Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
x. Complete your application as appropriate
xi. Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
xii. Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
xiii. You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
xiv. Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
xv. Click “Submit”
4. Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
6. For further information, contact:
Tobi- 08027190089 (+whatsapp)
LASPOTECH 2017/2018 ND & HND Part-time Admission – Application Deadline
CLICK HERE to see list of other schools their part-time admission forms have been announced.