The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the release of the 2022 May/June examination results. This was disclosed by the Registrar and Chief Executive of NABTEB, Professor Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe in Benin City, Edo State.
According to her, 84,147 candidates registered for the examinations, but 83,504 of them sat for them in 1,696 centres across Nigeria and Cote d’Ivoire.
58,659 of the 84,147 candidates representing 69.60 percent were said to have obtained five credits and above, including Mathematics and English Language while 75,221 candidates representing 89.39 percent obtained five credits and above, with or without English Language and Mathematics.
In terms of performance when compared to that of last year, she noted that the performance was slightly lower than that of 2021 performance as about 300 candidates were involved in cases of examination malpractice in the May/June 2022 examinations.
How to Check NABTEB Results For 2022 May/June SSCE
1. Go to http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2022
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to get Your NABTEB 2022 May/June Result by Email.
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. [email protected]
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Check NABTEB Result Via SMS.
• Send SMS in the format below:
• NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
• For example:To check for May/June results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012
You Must Not:
1. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
2. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.