The National Business Certificate and National Technical Certificate examinations (NABTEB) Nov/Dec 2016 results have been released.
This was disclosed by the Registrar of the board, Mrs Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe in Benin, Edo State Nigeria.
According to her, about 21, 476 candidates, representing 53 percent of the total number who sat for the NBC and NTC examinations scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics.
She further stated that the machineries put in place by the board went along way in curtailing examionation malpractice eben as she disclosed that about 1, 394 out of the 45,974 who sat for the examination were caught in different cases of examination malpractice
Candidates can visit the official website of NABTEB to check their results.
How To Check Your NABTEB Result
1) Visit the NABTEB Online Result Checking Portal; http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
2) Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178) in the space provided
3) Select the Type of Examination (e.g NOV/DEC)
4) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (e.g. 2016)
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789)
6) Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912)
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your Nabteb result 2015 sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
Follow steps 1-5 above. Then click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box. Enter a valid e-mail address.
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
YOU CAN AS WELL CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES:
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
i. Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
ii. Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate.
iii. Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.