programmes of the Institute of Education, University of Ilorin, for the 2017 Sandwich Contact
M.Ed. Degree Programmes
(i) M.Ed. Educational Management.
(ii) M.Ed. Educational Psychology; Sociology of Education; and Social Studies.
(iii) M.Ed. Religious Studies Education; English Language Education; Mother-Tongue Education; and Curriculum Studies.
(iv) M.Ed. Educational Technology (with options in Assistive Technology; Distance Education, E-Learning; and Instructional Technology).
(v) M.Ed. Curriculum Development in Social Science Education.
(vi) M.Ed. Physical Education (with options in Administration and Management of Human Kinetics Education; Exercise and Sport Science; and Recreation, Leisure and Tourism).
(vii) M.Ed. Health Education.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET) Programmes
B.A. (Ed.), B.Sc. (Ed.), B.Ed. Degree Programmes
A combination of Education with any of the following subjects:
- Business Education;
- Counsellor Education;
- Computer Science;
- Educational Management;
- Educational Technology
- Technology Education;
- Health Education;
- Human Kinetics Education;
- Primary Education Studies;
- Adult Education;
- Humanities: History; Islamic Studies; and Christian Studies
- Languages: English; French; Yoruba; and Arabic
- Science: Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; Biology; and Agriculture
- Social Sciences: Geography; Economics; and Social Studies
Diploma Programmes in:
(i) Arabic Education;
(ii) Human Kinetics and Health Education;
For admission requirements, CLICK HERE to download it.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR ALL PROGRAMMES (MASTERS,UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA, AND SUB- DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Applications are to be processed online via the official website of University of Ilorin (http://www.unilorin.edu.ng) f
- Postgraduate = N25,000.00
- Undergraduate and Diploma = N10,000.00
APPLICATION PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ONLINE WITH ATM MASTER OR VERVE CARD
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
(a) Postgraduate: 28th April, 2017
(b) Undergraduate and Diploma: 14th May, 2017
Date for Masters’ Qualifying Examination: Saturday, 29th April, 2017