Applications are on for Boston University, USA most prestigious undergraduate degree scholarship. Students who receive this scholarship become part of a unique campus community that offers intellectual, cultural and social opportunities. Competitive applicants who are among the most accomplished in their class and demonstrate exceptional engagement in their schools and communities should apply.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, students who receive the scholarship are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities. Continue reading for application details.
Scholarship Value: A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
To be Taken at (Country): USA
Number of Awards: 20
- Rank in the top 5% of their high school/Secondary School class
- Have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities
- Though test scores are not required, students who submit scores typically have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are to visit: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/apply/
- Click on “APPLY NOW: COMMON APPLICATION”
- Click on “Apply Now” or “Create an account”
- Click on “First Year Student”
- Proceed to fill in the required details, create an account and complete the registration process
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to Boston University.
Application Deadline: Students who wish to be considered for this Presidential Scholarship should ensure they submit their application and supporting credentials by December 1.
For more on this scholarship, visit the official scholarship page.