FUPRE Admission List (1st and 2nd ) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. This is to inform all candidates who took part in the FUPRE Post UTME Examination that the First Batch Admission List of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) is out. They are hereby advised to proceed to check their admission status.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both JAMB Portal and the School portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How To check FUPRE 2019/2020 Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns
- Click “Login” and proceed to view your admission status.
Candidates are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, CLICK HERE
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Payment of Acceptance Fee begins immediately.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
The list of admitted candidates will soon be uploaded on the school portal. Once it becomes available, candidates can follow the steps below to check their admission status on the school portal.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Congratulations to all candidates who made it to 2018/2019 FUPRE Admission Lists!