It is true that the 2019 JAMB change of course and institution is still ongoing and candidates still have the choice of changing from one institutions or course to another, however, there is something candidates need to know about this.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has directed and advised all 2019 UTME candidates to ensure that they do not change to any institution that its Post-UTME registration deadline is close or an institution that has already commenced or concluded its Post-UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
This means that candidates who wish to change their institution can only change to a school that is yet to conduct its Post-UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
Once the school you wish to change to has commenced its Post-UTME screening exercise, it is advisable not to change to that school.
The reason for this is that if you change to an institution that has already concluded its Post-UTME screening registration or has conducted its Post-UTME screening exercise, it is likely that the school must have downloaded the final list of candidates that applied to it from JAMB database which means that your name will not be on the list and as such, you do not stand a chance of being considered for admission in that school.
So if you must change your institution, change to one that its Post-UTME registration is yet to commence or one that the deadline is still far.
- Schools Their Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Forms Are out – 2017/2018
- How To Prepare For Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Of Your School
- All Schools 2017/2018 Approved Post-UTME Admission Screening Cut-off Marks
- Post-UTME/DE Admission Screening Documents/Requirements
- Undergraduate Admission: Your High JAMB Score Is Not Enough
- 11 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB
- Schools Their Part-time Admission Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
- Schools Their Pre-degree, JUPEB, IJMB Forms Are Out – 2017/2018
Don’t forget to share this post. Many candidates need to read this.