Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) HND, NDII Special, Pre-NCE, Pre-ND and Diploma Admission Lists for the 2019/2020 session have been released. Candidates who applied for admission into these programmes are to proceed to check their admission status. PLAPOLY admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How To Check PLAPOLY Admission List
- Log on PLAPOLY admission portal via https://plapoly.revgen.ng/checkAdmissionList.
- Enter your first name / last name in the column provided to see if you’re among the admitted candidates.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Successful candidates must ensure they accept their admission via the JAMB CAPS Portal, Print their JAMB Admission letter and pay the non-refundable acceptance fee by generating RRR (invoice) of two thousand (N2000:00) naira only through the Polytechnic portal using www.plapoly.edu.ng and NOT directly using the Remita link.
Then they will proceed to pay at any commercial Bank and then confirm payment online by printing the online receipts/screening form then proceed to Bursary department for confirmation and issuance of Polytechnic receipt.
Candidates should then proceed to the Academic Registrar’s office for manual/online screening with the originals of their credentials i.e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. Cleared candidates should print payment invoice for tuition fees and then proceed to make payment at any commercial Bank. Ensure you confirm payment for tuition fee at Bursary department and obtain the tuition fee receipt which should be taken to audit department for auditing. Thereafter, candidate’s status is change to a student as matriculation/admission number is automatically generated.
Students will take a copy of admission letter, tuition fee payment receipt and stamped online screening form to department to open departmental folder for departmental registration before you can be accepted as a student.
Congratulations to all admitted students!!!