PTI 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Acceptance Fee and Registration procedure for newly admitted students in the 2018/2019 academic session has been published. All newly admitted students are to follow the procedure below to make payment for PTI 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment, school fees and registration.
- All admitted 2018/2019 admitted students are required to do the following:
- Pay a non-refundable acceptance fee #10,000 (for all candidates)
- Pay the recommended school fees following the stated procedure (for all candidates)
- Print PTI provisional offer of admission letter (for all students)
- Accept JAMB’S offer admission Jamb portal (for ND candidates only)
For detailed guidelines on payment of PTI 2018/2019 Acceptance fee, school fees, Course registration and Hostel Fees, CLICK HERE
All 2018/2019 admitted students are required to come for registration with the following items during the period stated below;
- Print-out of PTI provisional offer of admission letter (for all candidates)- Do this on your PTI portal
- Print-out of JAMB admission letter (for ND candidates only) – Do this on JAMB portal
- Print-out of Jamb score slip (for ND candidates only)
- PTI acceptance fee receipt (for all candidates)
- School fees receipt (for all candidates)
- O’level original certificate/result (for all candidates)
- Original ND certificate/result and transcript (for HND candidates only)
- Medical report/fitness and X-ray report (for all candidates)
- Birth certificate or declaration of age (original)
- G.A of origin certificate (original)
- Registration form print-out
- Eight(8) recent coloured passport with red black-background
- Three (3) official files
Registration of admitted candidates will commence on 5th November ,2018 and end on 16th November,2018,while late registration will commence on 19th November,2018 and end on 23rd November,2018 (late registration will attract a non-refundable fee of #10,000).
This supplementary batch of admission offer to ND candidates will elapse on 9th November, 2018. All ND candidates in this supplementary batch of admission list should therefore ensure that they pay their school fees, and PTI PTI 2018/2019 Acceptance Fee Payment. They should also print their JAMB admission letter on or before 9th November, 2018. Any ND candidate who does not comply with the above instruction on or before 9th November, 2018 will no longer be considered.
The next supplementary batch of ND admission list will be published on the 12th November 2018.